Pages

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Summer haul 2013

Hey Ladies!

Just a quick chat with you this morning as I gathered my new findings for summer 2013! Most of my products were in the liquidation bins at the drug store, so I had an amazing price for them. Actually how can you not buy a blush and a mascara for 2.50$, a good hairspray for 4.99$, my Marc Anthony hair night repair for 3$ at the dollar store!!! Say what ?!? Lol! Yes you heard me the dollar store, I was amazed by that and also shocked. 



 

Here are my summer findings for this summer (from left to right and bottom):

- Rimmel vinyl max one stroke maxi shine lipgloss 131 dazzle 

- Marc Anthony Be Ageless hair care line colour protect anti aging night repair ( love this product)

- Schwarzkopf got2b smooth operator smoothing hairspray

- Garnier fructis triple nutrition double care leave-in detangling spray for dry and damaged hair.

- Maybelline Fit Me blush in light rose

- Maybelline volum'express colossal mascara in  230 Glam black

- Maybelline Lash Stiletto voluptuous mascara in 971 very black and 981 very black waterproof

- Marcelle Nutrilux supreme repair lip balm ( this is amazing but sadly a limited edition)

- Quo eyebrow duo professionnal comb brush.

Wish you Ladies a great weekend, and I hope you will enjoy these new products too, or some of them lol:)

LadyKady xoxo


 

No comments:

Post a Comment